Did you know that residential window tinting in West Virginia can reduce up to 84% of incoming heat caused by sunlight and help you save up to 33% on your energy bill? By reducing HVAC cost and increasing your home’s heat and UV rejection, tinting is a supremely economical way to control your energy costs on a day to day basis.
Sun Control Inc. is prepared to help homeowners reap the full benefits of home window tinting in West Virginia by providing you with some of the best options available on the market today. We carry some of the best name brands in the industry, including:
- EnerLogic Series
- Formula One Series
- Vista Series
The proven name brands we align ourselves with and our expert installation capabilities combine to give homeowners a product that truly works.
Why invest in solar film?
There are numerous reasons to invest in solar film. Some of the most common benefits window film offers include:
- Reduce wear and tear on HVAC systems and components by keeping home temperatures consistent.
- Maintain a higher level of comfort by regulating heat levels within the home.
- Prevent sun damage and fading of items placed near windows.
- Maintain privacy from the outside world (tinted films).
- Improve security of windows and mitigate the potential for shattered panes (security films).
The benefits are numerous for homeowners and, best of all, attainable at a much lower cost than other, more invasive measures! Installing awnings, keeping shades drawn or trying to consistently repair sun damage are all most expensive or less effective than window film as a solution.
To learn more about the many benefits of window film and how it can help protect your home, consult with Sun Control Inc. We’ll introduce you to best-in-class products that are proven to keep UV damage to a minimum, to afford you the best quality of life possible in your home.