To protect yourself from the sun when you go out, you might wear sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat and clothing that covers your skin. But what are you doing to prevent damaging sun rays from getting to you at home? If you use window treatments—like drapes, curtains or blinds—then you have taken one big step in the right direction toward blocking out problems like sun, glare and prying eyes. Why not invest in a professional window glass tint that will work hard every day of the year and last a long time?
To help spark your interest, here are six good reasons to consider installing residential window tinting in Hurricane, WV:
- Privacy: A window tint is a simple way to enhance privacy inside your home. You don’t need to worry about your neighbors seeing everything you are doing or wandering eyes watching you and your family like a zoo exhibit. Also, criminals are less likely to want to break into your home when they are not able to see in to pick out what they want to steal.
- Reduce heat and glare: When Sun Control Inc. installs residential window tinting in Hurricane, WV, know that our products can reduce indoor heat by up to 84 percent. Ultimately, this means there will be an increase in home comfort. Tint also blocks out unwanted sun glare so you can watch TV or use your computer without straining your eyes.
- Good health: Short amounts of time in the sun can be healthy; what’s not healthy is continuous exposure to the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays, which can impact you both inside and outside. Your skin, eyes and immune system can sustain damage over time, so for added protection for you and your family, install tint on your home windows.
- Interior protection: Regular and continuous sun exposure is not only problematic for people’s health, but the things we own as well. Home decor, furniture, books, artwork, photographs, flooring and even curtains touched by the hot sun can experience color fading and premature wear and tear.
- Aesthetics: Just like with drapes and blinds, you have options when it comes to window tinting. The right choice can without a doubt improve your home’s appearance with a fresh, clean and organized look. It’s important that you consult with a professional residential window tinting company about customized tints, especially if you are going for both functionality and aesthetics.
- Cost efficiency: Adding window tint is an easy way to lower your monthly energy bills, as a good tint repels most of the harmful UV rays that would otherwise enter your home—and because you won’t need to use your HVAC as much. You can also save money and increase glass integrity when you opt to install window tint instead of getting all new window replacements.
From privacy in your own home to protecting your health and belongings from sun damage, rest assured that a good quality window glass tint has got it all covered. At Sun Control Inc., we believe that expert residential window tinting in Hurricane, WV is a good call for any homeowner. We are the oldest and most experienced window film professionals in the state of West Virginia—contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you!
Categorised in: Window Tinting in Hurricane, WV
This post was written by admin